Home Grown Plant City Florida SUBLIMATION TRANSFERS Ready To Press
Transfer Size: Adult
The sublimation transfer must be used on a 50% or more polyester garment. 50% polyester will give it a vintage look. To get the most vibrant look, use 100% polyester.
The garment must be used on a light-colored fabric. The transfer will not print white. The colors on the listing may be slightly different from the transfer.
You will need a heat press to use this transfer. Instructions will be included with the transfers.
I ship within 1-3 business days.
Packaged in a hard rigid mailer for protection.
SUBLIMATION TRANSFER - BASICS -
- -Sublimation ink transfers to the fibers of your t-shirt, unlike craft supplies like iron on transfer paper that sit on top of the fibers of your t-shirt.
- -A Heat Press is needed, a home iron will NOT work. An Easy press can be used as long as it's larger than the full design. Heat transfer tape is highly recommended to hold the paper in place.
- -Sublimation is a professional product
- -I HIGHLY recommend 100% white polyester fabric for the best results.
- -50% poly will give a vintage look
- -Light fabric or bleached work best
- -Dark fabric cannot be used as-is, the ink will not show --Bleaching or vinyl needs to be used on dark or black t-shirts
- -White areas on the transfer will not print, these are 'blank' areas and will be the color of the t-shirt if you're not using a white t-shirt.
To use on cotton t-shirts or colored t-shirts you can use a white or white glitter vinyl and then sublimate on top of that. I do not provide specific instructions for this but there are Youtube videos explaining how to use it.
If you're purchasing these sublimation transfers for your business, save your digital receipt! They're a tax write-off!
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.